Relationship of concentration with speed


I just started bike riding 4 months ago, I was very afraid of riding a bike. One day I fell off the bike because of distraction at that time my speed was very slow still fell. When you are doing something, it doesn’t matter if it's slow or fast but focus matters, and focusing requires maintaining speed. I have a habit of comparing two things and two situations this time I reached a conclusion when I was riding my bike at a speed of 80-90 constantly. Once upon a time when I used to say my friends to go slow, but after four months I feel that if I go slow on this road, I might have an accident because if I go 40-50, there will be a lot of distraction and this may cause accidents. In the same way, I think in life focus is essential and to avoid distraction needs to be focused. In life also distractions are obvious, there are lots of things that may distract someone. Sometimes we failed to understand what is a distraction and what is an actual pleasure. I am talking about focus that doesn’t mean only results and success, for me, the journey is also important as success is. It may possible that speed may kill creativity I am just trying to explain the relationship between speed and focus from my point of understanding and experience. I am writing it from my personal experience of 14 July 2022, I had tried to ride my bike at the speed of 40 to 50 on the road from Dumka to my home generally I used to ride at the speed of 70 to 80 on that road. After approximately 45 minutes of riding, I was distracted 5 times by many things on the roads and also some thoughts of my own. I realized at that point how my brain works with focus and speed, I think it is intertwined with low-speed there will be a high distraction, and at high speed, you will get high concentration. I think the relationship between concentration with speed is as strong as it is with interest.

                                Thank you

                                                                                                         
                                                                                                        




Post a Comment

0 Comments